Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Topic for Writing Studies research



Since the age of 14 I worked with children , many will argue that I was a child myself but these children that I worked with were much younger then I was; ages 2, 4, and 5 years old.  While working with them I always admired their passion for learning new things. I was there to answer and educate them on any questions they had. The fact that I was the one they came to for answers made me feel a sense of happiness,  and that is when I realized that I would love to continue working with children. This is why I have chosen a teaching career.

This class has given me the opportunity to research a topic that interest me. Although I am not quiet sure what topic I want to research , I know it will have to do with teaching. I am interested in learning anything that has to do with the effectiveness of classroom structures, or how teachers are effective when they talk to their students. Any topic that will educate on technique to become an effective teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment