Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog # 6

Blog #6

In class we talked about the differences among a topic, a focus, and the particular research questions you might ask as you conduct your research. 



Topic: How a teacher uses observational skills to identify and solve issues in her classroom

Specific Focus: For this research paper I want to focus on how a teacher uses observation to

identify issues in the classroom. I want to gain a better understanding on what signs to look

for to let us know that there is an issue. Weather its issues with other students or issues such

as a student not understanding the material.

  • What do you look for if you think there is an issue with students?
    • Body lang.
    • facial expressions
    • Change in behavior, exc.
  •  Things to do when you are aware of the issue.
  • What works what doesn't


What I want to do in my study: In my study I want to interview a first grade teacher and gain knowledge on how to overcome issues in a classroom. I hope this will give me some insight on how to be a great teacher in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment