Thursday, March 27, 2014

Blog # 14

Blog # 14


I would like to continue focusing my short analysis paper on how teachers use observation as a tool to solve issues within their classrooms. The teacher I interviewed gave me many examples of issues she was faced such as teaching an ESL student how to write. How she used writing as a tool to determine whether or not the student is learning. She had trouble getting some students to write, so she asked them to write on a topic that interest them (mind craft a video game). She also talks about facial expressions that she sees within her students that lets her know something is wrong. She has developed some sign language with her students in order to advise her when they need a moment to calm them down or talk to her. This interview has given me a lot of information to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment