Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blog # 16

Blog # 16



My focus for my paper will be how one K-3 teacher uses observation in order to solve issues within her classroom. I will use examples from my transcript to describe different occasions where she noticed something was wrong and how she approached the issue and was able to fix it. It is important for me to answer this question from a teacher’s point of view because I believe that future teachers will benefit from this by seeing how these issues can be conquered.  I will also look at some of the language she used and how.

 
I think I will have to ask the teacher to allow me to observe her classroom in order to see how she deals with an issue between students, exc.  This will allow me to observe the body language too, which is important for readers to grasp a better understanding. I will also have to ask the teacher  few more questions .

No comments:

Post a Comment